The question you might be asking is, “How do I find out information about companies I want to work for?”
Here are some excellent ways to learn more about the companies you want to work for:
• Find them on LinkedIn and follow them.
• Look for them on Twitter and Facebook.
• See what others are saying about them with Social Mention (http://www.socialmention.com/) or Kurrently
• Find out if they have a company web site and if they do read it inside and out.
• Subscribe to Google News alerts for that company.
• Ask your network for referrals of people that have/do work for them.
The more you know about a company that you really want to work for the more likely you are to get a job with them. You will be able to target your responses in interview questions, you will be able to write a cover letter that appeals to them, and you will be able to demonstrate that you are willing to do the work to reach your goals.