I think there are several things you should consider so let's look at the Pros and Cons
- You would only have one resume so you wouldn't have a targeted resume for each job.
- Employers often say that they can spot a professionally paid for resume a mile away.
- It would be more difficult to make it personal.
- Resume writer do not know everything about you so it might be difficult to ensure that the most important skills are covered.
- It can cost a lot of money and have little return!
- If you are a very bad speller or not good at grammar it should ensure that these things have been paid proper attention.
- The wording should be professional.