Before we get into that though, I want to remind you of two things:
First, there have been three previous posts in the Career Blogging 101 series that you should read before this one so if you haven't read them yet go and read these:
- Is Blogging a Good Idea?
- Career Blogging 101: Getting Started
- Career Blogging 101: What Should I Blog About?
- You have to actually read the blog posts to it can also help you to get ideas for your own blog posts.
- By commenting on others' blog you begin to build a network and your network will share, like, and tweet your blog posts.
- You get to leave a link to your blog when you comment.
- Spam is never acceptable. That means that you should never leave comments like "Great post."
- Leave comments that contribute to the conversation. Share your knowledge or your opinion.
- Don't be rude. Even if there is something that you don't agree with and you want to say so, you can do it in a polite way.