Have you ever wondered what kind of documents are needed if you want to:- Decide what happens to your properties after your death?
- Choose someone to make financial and legal decisions for you if you become incapable?
- Choose someone to make medical and family decisions for you if you are not able to?
These scenarios call for wills, power of attorney and personal directives.
If you are interested in learning more about the Wills and Succession Act in Alberta (effective Feb 1, 2012) or want to learn more about a career in the legal administration field, join us for a free workshop, tailored towards a general audience.
During the workshop, you will gain basic knowledge of:- Wills - what they are and what must be included for them to be considered valid
- Enduring Power of Attorney and Personal Directive
- Some of the decisions and choices that are required when preparing these documents
- The powers and duties of each document type
- The responsibilities of the personal representatives
Date: Tuesday, November 15, 2016
Time: 1:00pm - 2:00pm
Location: 10115 - 100A Street - Unit 300
This workshop is free to attend and open to anyone interested in pursuing a career in legal administration or anyone wanting to gain a basic understanding of wills, powers of attorney and personal directives. Register by clicking the button above, or by calling 780.705.6633.