Interested In Working On The Front Lines Of The Healthcare Industry?Health Unit Clerks provide critical clerical and administrative support for a hospital unit or health care institution by managing drug inventory, equipment, and communications.
As part of the Health Unit Clerk program at Robertson College, you will learn to:
- Navigate around the Alberta Health Care delivery system
- Arrange patient admissions and discharges
- Schedule required patient testing
- Maintain day-to-day operations for hospital wards or health units
- The 22-week program is highly comprehensive and will prepare you for every aspect of the Health Unit Clerk role.
Time: 12:00 - 1:00 pm
Location: 417 14th Street NW, Calgary
If you are interested in learning more about this program or what it is like working in the healthcare industry, you are invited to join us for our free 1-hour Health Unit Clerk program information session. You will have the opportunity to tour our campus, see our training classrooms and ask any questions you have about the program, entrance requirements, and financial aid. Please click the button above to Register, or call 587.331.8233 to reserve a seat.