- Aboriginal Women's Program
- Community Resources Program to provide psychological, educational, vocational, and practical assistance
- Court Program offering assistance to women appearing in the Provincial Criminal Docket Courts
- Financial Literacy Program
- Employment Services Program
- Bus Tickets
- Hygiene Kits, and more
We are pleased to welcome our speakers from the Elizabeth Fry Society of Edmonton.
Kiray Jones-Mollerup, Community Resources, Shoplifting and Record Suspension Coordinator
Kit Nash, Edmonton Law Courts Court Worker
Date: Tuesday, June 6, 2017
Time: 9:00 - 10:00 am
Location: 300 - 10115 100A Street, Edmonton [Map]
This event is open to the public and free to attend. Please check in with reception once you arrive on campus.
If you are interested in becoming a Community Support Worker and want to learn more about the field, we invite you to attend. Seating is limited, please RSVP by clicking the button above or by calling 780.705.6633.