Digital Marketing Program Now Available at Calgary, Edmonton and Online Campuses
Digital Marketing has changed the way today's consumers connect with businesses. In this program, students learn about contemporary marketing techniques that are used in today's digital age. The Digital Marketng program aims to develop business foundation skills and explores marketing fundamentals with an emphasis on digital and Internet marketing and search engine optimization. Additionally, the program introduces students to the web tools available to support a successful campaign such as web analytics and tracking.
- Program duration is 44 weeks
- Learn about the events and triggers that impact consumer behaviour
- Gain an understanding of digital marketing with special focus on website marketing, content management, and maintenance, writing for the web, creating a digital media strategy, digital branding, and email marketing
- Gain insight on the tools available to measure, manage and analyze digital data for better decision-making
- Learn about web design, mobile marketing, search engine optimization (SEO) and managing online crisis and feedback
- Develop business foundation skills in business communications and learn about organization structure, human relations, and office procedures within an office setting
- This program includes a compulsory 4-week full-time practicum
You can see more highlights and the full program details here.
If you are interested in a career in Marketing and would like more information regarding this new program, please contact us and we will be happy to assist you.